Pages

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

K-Pop inspired Stardolls

I created looks using my doll that are supposed to represent different K-pop idols from their music videos. This is a continuing thing so I will have updates of this often.
Henry's 143 inspired look (A mix of the styles of Henry and Amber from the music video)
Ilhoon (BTOB) Thriller Inspired (From the scenes where he is in front of the large Thriller sign. He also appeared on Weekly Idol wearing that outfit. They don't have berets in Stardoll (at least nothing like Ilhoon's) so I did my best to imitate it)
 Jongup (BAP) Hurricane Inspired (From the solo dancing and group dancing shots)
 Jungkook (BTS) War of Hormone inspired
Exo's Wolf inspired (I really wanted to capture the look of just Wolf not one specific member of Exo. It is obviously Wolf through the image of a wolf on the shirt but if you look at parts of this outfit you can match them to many scenes in the music video)

No comments:

Post a Comment