Pages

Sunday, November 30, 2014

B.A.P's Lawsuit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3DK2E5tB2M

On November 26th the news was announced that all of Best Absolute Perfect is filing for a contract  terminating lawsuit against the company they work for, T.S. Entertainment.
More like Total Shit Entertainment.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/11/daehyuns-former-vocal-trainer-shares-his-thoughts-on-baps-lawsuit

Daehyun's former vocal coach shared a message on B.A.P's story and what has really been going on this entire time. It's terrible. Although this is a long article, I beg you to read it because this can't just be going on with B.A.P. I was initially sad when I heard the news that B.A.P wanted to terminate their contracts but after everything that has came out, I feel much better about it. I don't think any BABY would wish these things on B.A.P and if they didn't care then they wouldn't be a true BABY.

I just hope that B.A.P can be let free from T.S. and then find a new company that is much more kind and caring towards them. B.A.P Fighting!

No comments:

Post a Comment