Pages

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Vampire Knight- Guilty PLOT TWIST!!!!!!!!!!! (warning, spoilers)

I repeat, mega spoilers. 

This part was taken from Vampire Knight- Guilty, Episode 7

Kaname steals Yuki and then he bites her, turning her into a vampire. Then when Yuki wakes up she remembers her past and Zero is about to kill Kaname for turning her and then Yukie says, "No Zero, Kaname is my brother." and its like PLOT TWISSSTTTTTTTTTT
This is so wacky because they are (or WERE I assume now) lovers and now they are siblings but they have always been and that is why Yuki was so special to Kaname because Yuki is his sister and its like WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
You may not understand this if you didn't watch anything previous (or read). I only read the first manga and I am going to read the others but after I finish the anime. So far there are two seasons (Vampire Knight and Vampire Knight- Guilty).

 This part is after watching Vampire Knight- Guuilty, Episode 8


OMG so it actually ends up (now after watching episode 8) that she was born a vampire but her mother put a spell on her to block it from coming out so she has been a vampire the ENTIRE TIMEEEEEEEEE..... and now Zero hates her because she is actually a pureblood and he hates purebloods. but the thing is that kaname and yuki are actually engaged because in pureblood families, the son and the daughter get married and have children. its like WOAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

1 comment:

  1. I like the anime of Vampire Knight,like the every character of this anime,also,I like the cosplay about it,the cosplayers with the Vampire Knight Cosplay Costume was very beautiful and cool,I like them very much.

    ReplyDelete