Pages

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Quick Nail Fix!

I recently split my nail down the side a little. I didn't want to risk getting it caught on anything or splitting more. I really didn't want to have to start over on my long nails. I was looking online for fixes but the most popular one I saw was the tea bag trick. If you just use the smallest bit of a tea bag you are probably going to through out the expensive leaves inside. That way was too expensive for me, and most people don't even have tea in their house!
So I cut a piece of a tissue and put it on the creack with clear top coat polish {the fast dry kind}
Now, I don't even see the cut and it is really light {I don't even feel it on my finger!}
If it is a bit too rough then just file it down on the edges for a smoother look. If you put colored polish over it it doesn't even look like anything happened to your nail!
I really suggest trying this because it works super well!

No comments:

Post a Comment