Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

EXO- Call Me Baby Review + Stardoll

EXO CAME OUT WITH THEIR NEW SONG ON MARCH 30 2015!!!!!!!!
I am a little dead inside because of its beauty and its perfection.
The song is beautiful. The videos (Chinese and Korean) are beautiful. The members... are beautiful (especially Chanyeol with that hair and BAEKHYUN wow is he amazing) BUT LAY!!!! LAY IS PERFECT LIKE I CANT EVER RIGHT NOW BECAUSE LAY IS SOOOOOO GOOD!!!!!
Ok done with me fangirling now.
I made four stardolls inspired by different members-
 Kai (damn kai those pants... XD)
 Xiumin
Lay and Chanyeol
Baekhyun (that eyeshadow action tho, we all know he is the king of eyeliner but wow)

BTW- I did film a reaction to BOTH music videos but I have yet to edit/upload it. It might not be up for a while lol :P

No comments:

Post a Comment