Pages

Friday, March 6, 2015

AllKpoper Clothing Review - A pile of sadness [UPDATED]

UPDATE: So ya I deleted some of the things I said here because now I really don't agree with them. I was obviously very upset about the items being fake but hey. I do wear all the stuff I actually wore the got7 shirt today lol but I'm just warning you all that this site isn't legit. They must make their own merch. I actually plan on buying again from them because they have A LOT of exo stuff and idk it's cheap and now I know that they have good shipping despite the shipping being sorta expensive.

I bought the chanyeol exo sweater, a bts jungkook sweater, and a got7 teeshirt. I already have a sehun exo sweater so I knew what was supposed to come (it was less expensive i thought i would give it a try).
THIS WEBSITE IS NOT LEGIT! It looked NOTHING like the pictures and was a total rip off. Everything came relatively quickly for it being from China BUT it was a completely different thing.

Sadly, everything was fake. The exo sweatshirt was entirely different than mine and the picture. The lettering was cheaply printed onto a half ass sweater (nothing near as comfy and soft as the real ones). The back looked right, the same size printing and everything, but the front was terrible. It was entirely different from the picture and the one i already had. They had also cut off the tags from all the merch i bought so i couldnt see the size or what it was made out of. The bts sweater was the same thing- gross cheap printing on a thin sweater of sadness. And the got7 shirt was a small but seemed to be a large size.




5 comments:

  1. I don't understand. You say the website is not legit and that it's fake and all. If that's the case then why in the world would you buy from them again? Your review is quite contradictory. You have a negative view about allkpoper.com but yet you plan on buying from them again? Wut.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what im trying to say is that i would not suggest buying from them but at the same time im not saying "dont buy from them whatsoever". there isnt any REAL merchandise for these sorts of things, they are all fanmade. the quality was good it just didnt entirely look like the pictures.

      Delete
    2. Do you mind showing a picture of what you received/

      Delete
    3. Do you mind showing a picture of what you received/

      Delete
    4. its been a long time since i received the clothes, and i have worn them a lot since. they are no longer in the condition they were when i bought them ):

      Delete