Pages

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

NBGirlyGamer and Popin Cookin

My YouTube channel {NBGirlyGamer} is now going try to upload minecraft on a weekly basis. I'm going to to try to do at least every couple weeks.
I am also going to be starting a new series called "Natalie Eats" / "Eating with Natalie" or something to do with my name and food. I am going to be uploading a couple Kracie popin cookin videos and another how to for the other Kracie candy videos. I am waiting for them to come in the mail since it does take quite a long time since they are coming from Japan.
I am very excited to try them both out. I am going to be doing the Grape flavor Dodotto/Octopus Poo and the Popin Cookin Sushi Fun House Thingy {idk what it's really called}
I may also buy the Popin Cookin Bento kit if the other ones go really well. I am excited to see how they taste and also the fun science involved.
ALL KRACIE POPIN COOKIN KITS ARE MADE WITH NATURAL DYES. I wanted to get that across. You can't die from eating the Kracie kits. They are edible and fun candy making kits for people of all ages. The dyes are made from natural plants like beetroot and different kinds of algae {that is just an example, there are other things too}
If you go to the Popin Cookin website {http://popin-cookin.com/} then you can find out all about the Popin Cookin kits form Kracie.
So what I might do is try out the kits {shipping is actually about a month because I live to very far away from Japan} and see if they are worth while and also to get a bit of practice. If all turns out well I will try and order more and do a video then {so I am more experienced}
I might do either way so watch out for a new video!
If we get up to 100 followers {at any point} I will do a small give-a-way of Kracie products or something very small like that. Idk anything is up in my hands at this point!
Check out my new block hunt video. If it gets a lot of views I will probably post another!

No comments:

Post a Comment